- Posted by The Beeches Resource Centre
- On 28/10/2020
- 0 Comments
The Blackstone key group had great fun making this Frankenstein out of an old pallet.
It took a few steps to get the completed look.
- We sanded the pallet – to make it nice and smooth
- Painted the whole pallet with white paint ( 2 coats)
- We then drew our Frankenstein design onto the pallet
- Mixed a few colours until we got the perfect green for his face
- Added the black detail – hair, features, scars
Frankie proved a great hit with clients in the Centre that they had to get a picture with him.