- Posted by The Beeches Resource Centre
- On 24/06/2021
- 0 Comments
Today Thursday 24th June 2021 The Centre hosted a quiz via zoom- THE BEECHES BIG BONZA QUIZ!
The 3 key groups at the Centre, a group from the Nursing Home, two groups from the Residential Home and one group in the Supported Living Home all taking part. After completing Take 5 training earlier in the year Staff member Adele thought it would be a nice way to connect and learn with each other.
Many thanks to Staff member Orla for being Quiz master for making it fun and enjoyable for everyone.
We all had great fun taking part in this and coming up with fab of Team Names which where:
- The Beeches Robins- Nursing Home
- Blackstone Quizzards – Blackstone key group at the Centre
- Music Room Miracles – Music room key group at the Centre
- The Eat my Shorts- Activity Room key group at the Centre
- The Smartie Ones – Residential Home
- The Dream Team- Residential Home
- The Goodies- Supported Living
In total we had 31 clients that attend the Centre taking part plus a few extra residents that were keen to take part as well.
Thanks to all for taking part– everyone will receive a certificate for participating.
A big congratulations to the winning team: Blackstone Quizzards who all received a goodie bag for coming first.
Have a look at some of our pictures;