- Posted by The Beeches Resource Centre
- On 23/07/2021
- 0 Comments
All this week we have been celebrating the Centre being open 30 years in February . We have taken the opportunity to connect with our friends in the Nursing Home, Residential Home, Supported Living and the other key groups at the Centre. We each took turn in hosting an activity via zoom for the others to take part in.
- Monday- the Activity Room Group hosted Bingo
- Tuesday – the Music Room Group hosted Higher or Lower
- Wednesday – the Nursing Home hosted a Concert
- Thursday- the Blackstone hosted Guess Who
- Friday – the Residential Home hosted a Quiz
Some of the groups at the Centre also took part in reminiscence activities, talking about our time at the Centre, favourite memories, writing stories, picture walls, memory bunting and much more.